Home » Gossip-en » This is how Prince died

This is how Prince died

Prince died of accidental overdose of opioid fentanyl, medical examiner says


Ramsey, Minnesota (CNN)Toxicology tests for Prince concluded that the entertainer died from an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl, according to a report on his death by the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office.

Fentanyl, prescribed by doctors for cancer treatment, can be made illicitly and is blamed for a spike in overdose deaths in the United States. It’s 25 to 50 times more potent than heroin and 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Read the whole article here
Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *