Αυτή η ανάρτηση είναι επίσης διαθέσιμη στο: Greek
For the dough:
- 200 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 230 g butter, at room temperature
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- some milk or an egg lightly beaten with water, for brushing
- brown sugar, for sprinkling
- 400 g hazelnut chocolate praline sauce
- 100 g hazelnuts, finely chopped
- Beat the cream cheese and butter for 2-3 minutes in a mixer, using the hook attachment.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- When the mixture becomes light and fluffy, add the flour and salt mixture.
- Beat just until combined.
- The dough should be very soft.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal sized balls.
- Cover each ball of dough in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- To prepare the filling, simply combine the hazelnut chocolate praline sauce with the chopped hazelnuts and set aside until needed.
- Preheat your oven to 180* C (350* F) set to fan.
- When the dough has rested, dust a generous amount of flour on your working surface.
- Roll out each piece of dough into a disc that is about 40 cm in diameter.
- Cut each disc into 8 slices, like cutting a pizza.
- Drop a spoonful of filling onto the outer edge of each slice.
- Brush the inner edges with some milk.
- Roll each triangle into a crescent roll, starting from the outer edge.
- Transfer crescent rolls onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops with some milk or egg wash.
- Sprinkle with some brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove crescent rolls from baking sheet.
- Serve warm.
Please follow and like us: