Αυτή η ανάρτηση είναι επίσης διαθέσιμη στο: Greek
Today we want to share easy, fun, DIY ways to customize your rented space without losing your security deposits. Enjoy!
1. Painting thrifted chairs all one color is one of the easiest ways to create a cohesive look on a budget in your dining room. It’s amazing what just a coat or two of paint can do!
2. Just because you can’t paint your walls doesn’t mean you can’t play with color in your space!
3. This vertical garden is an awesome solution for covering a metal fence and creating privacy in a rented yard!
4. A cocktail cart is always a good idea! No matter how teeny tiny your rented space, I bet you can spare a nook for a cute beverage cart. It’s great for entertaining!
5. These chalkboard planters are fun to make and great for growing your own herbs at home!